Ho ho ho! Santa came early this year and he brought the ColourPop Rudolph collection along with him to bless our lives. Keep reading to peep this fabulous Christmas makeup from everyone’s fave affordable makeup brand!
Follow me on TikTok: @Debra_Jenn
ColourPop’s First Christmas Makeup Collection
If you’re on the nice list, maybe Santa will bring you ColourPop’s first ever palette to feature red and green together. Now, in my opinion, they could’ve gone a little more on the bold side with the red and greens they included, but I think you’ll get a beautiful wearable Christmas makeup look outta this palette. For me personally, I prefer more of a BAM in your face kinda Christmas look, but I’m but a poor, simple clown who loves painting my face in the brightest colors possible 🤡
You can shop the ColourPop Rudolph collection here and remember to use my ColourPop discount code 5DEBRA to save $5 on your eligible purchase of $20+
Jump to my ColourPop Rudolph collection unboxing or my swatches TikTok
So, What’s in the ColourPop Rudolph Makeup Collection?
Funny you should ask, because I was just about to tell ya! Here are all the cutesy pieces in this collezioni — and remember, if you buy through my links, it really helps a poor peasant out! (The poor peasant obviously being me.)
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Eyeshadow Palette: $25
- It’s a little pricier than their past collabs (which are normally around $22), but has 15 shades (instead of the usual 12) perfect for a wearable xmas makeup lewk
- Couple of Misfits Lip Gloss Kit: $24 — Includes 3 lip gloss shades:
- Hermey, clear with pink and violet duochrome reflects
- Misfit Elephant, a sheer apricot with pink, copper and gold duochrome reflects
- Dolly, a sheer cherry with silver, pink and violet duochrome reflects
- There’s Always Tomorrow Lux Lipstick Kit: $16 (a rich cranberry red lipstick and matching lip liner combo)
- I Think You’re Cute Lux Lipstick Kit: $16 (a peachy nude red lipstick and matching lip liner combo)
- Jingle Jingle Jingle Highlighter: $12
- Rudolph Lip Scrub: $10 (Comes in the cutest packaging ever that also doubles as a Reindeer Christmas tree ornament!)
- Clarice Lip Mask: $10 (also comes in the adorable xmas tree ornament packaging)
- Humble Bumble Bath Bomb: $9 (which smells like the winter wonderland of your dreams, not like your dad smells after he’s been outside shoveling snow)
- Reindeer Hair Clips: $7 (I know, I can’t believe they included these either, but they’re sooo adorable!)
Follow me on Instagram: @debra_jenn
ColourPop Rudolph Palette Swatches
The ColourPop Rudolph palette is def more on the wearable side, so if you’re looking for something to do bright, bold Christmas makeup looks with, this won’t be your jam. But if you’re looking for something to wear to work, church, or a chill Christmas get-together, this should be right up your alley.
Shop my Amazon store for my favorite skincare, costumes, home organization & more!
Watch My ColourPop Rudolph Collection Unboxing
Check out my Moana makeup tutorial below and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re there!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
See Some Schnazzy ColourPop Rudolph Collection Swatches
Check out my TikTok below to see my swatch the entire Rudolph collection — everything from the palette to the highlighter.
And I swear making TikToks takes more time than you’d think so don’t be shy… hit that follow button so I’m not just wasting my time 😉 @Debra_Jenn
Reply to @debra_jenn Rudolph swatches are here! Take a shot every time I say “material gworl” 🤡 ##RudolphXColourPop ##RudolphMakeup ##Rudolph ##Makeup ##Unboxing ##ChristmasMakeup ##XmasMakeup ##colourpop ##christmas ##merrychristmas ##christmascountdown ##tiktokholidays ##happyholidays ##holidaymakeup ##iamwoman♬ It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas – Michael Bublé
Like my Facebook page for live tutorials: Debra Jenn
More Holiday Makeup Looks:
* Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you choose to purchase. If you feel comfortable, purchasing products through these links greatly helps me out as I work really hard to make high quality, fun content for you guys to enjoy.