If sweater weather has you craving crisp fall makeup looks, then look no further, my dudes and dudettes. I’ve got all the neutral, gold, orange, and vampy looks to put the changing leaves to shame.
Follow me on Instagram: @debra_jenn
Fall Leaves Ain’t Got Nothing On These Makeup Looks
It’s officially sweater weather! I’m currently living (or should I say LEAVE-ing) in Washington DC, which means we actually see the changing colors of fall leaves! There are more trees than I’ve ever seen in my life in the DC area, which is a full 180 from the past 9 years of my life in LA, where you had to drive a couple hours to the mountains to see any changing leaves. (There are even more trees on the east coast than in Minnesota, where I grew up, for those of y’all wondering.)
In DC, it went from boiling hot & humid, to utterly frigid seemingly overnight… and boy, what a treat that was (please note the heavy sarcasm in my voice). Anywho, time to bust out the PSLs if that’s your thing and turn up the heat for some warm fall makeup looks. I’m not personally a coffee drinker, so I’ll stick to my Strawberry Acai coolers, thank you very much.
I’ll link all the tutorials for each look + the products I used to create them, so you can recreate them for your own fall makeup slayage! Remember to tag me if you do and I’ll share you on my Instagram stories! @debra_jenn
Jump to the autumn makeup ideas in this blog:
- Yellow Eyeshadow with Graphic Liner
- Orange Smokey Eye
- Gold Glitter Eyeliner
- Neutral Half Cut Crease with Glitter
- Vampy Fall Eyeshadow Look
- Purple Smokey Eye
- Olive Green Eyeshadow Look
- Fall Bronze Makeup Look
- Emerald Green Eyeshadow
- Bronze Goals Makeup
- Easy Fall Makeup Look
- Warm Tones with Red Eyeliner
- Berry Eyeshadow with Berry Eyeliner
- Berry Good Makeup
- Gold Glitter Tears
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
1. Yellow Fall Eyeshadow with Graphic Liner
This look reminds me of sunflowers… the best fall flower out there, duh.
- Eyes: ColourPop Lil Ray of Sunshine Palette (use my Colourpop discount code 5DEBRA)
- Lips: Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson Lipstick in Shane
- Highlight: J.Cat Moon Light Highlighter (use code DEBRAJENN)
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Galifornia blush
- Complexion: Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Foundation shade 040
See the full list of products I used in this yellow fall eyeshadow look here.
Follow me on TikTok: @Debra_Jenn
2. Orange Smokey Eye
There’s nothing I love more than a good smokey eye, and orange eyeshadow really makes brown eyes POP, so you know I’mma be rocking this orange smokey eye as often as possible.
- Eyeshadow: Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette
- Lashes: Koko Lashes Queen B
- Lips: Carli Bybel x Il Makiage Bybel liner, Libra lipstick, and Starchild lipgloss
- also layered on Colourpop lippie stix in Cookie
See the full list of products I used in this orange eyeshadow look here.
Watch My Orange Smokey Eyeshadow Tutorial
Shop my Amazon store for my favorite skincare, costumes, home organization & more!
3. Gold Glitter Eyeliner
- Eyeshadow: Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette
- Glitter: J.Cat glitter in Gold Road (use my JCat discount code: DEBRAJENN)
- Blush: MAC Cosmetics Trace Gold
See all the products I used in this gold graphic liner look here.
Watch My Gold Glitter Liner Tutorial
4. Neutral Half Cut Crease with Glitter
- Eyeshadow: ColourPop Butterfly Effect Palette (use my ColourPop discount code 5DEBRA)
- Eyeliner: Tarte Double Take Eyeliner in Brown
- Lips: NYX Lip Liner in London
- Il Makiage lip glaze in Party Trick
- Blush: Il Makiage Toxic
- Headband: Amazon
See the full list of products I used in this glitter eyeshadow look here.
Like my Facebook page for live tutorials: Debra Jenn
5. Vampy Fall Eyeshadow Look
- Eyeshadow: Il Makiage Color Boss Squad Eyeshadow Quad in The Real Deal
- Il Makiage Color Boss Single Eyeshadow in Swag
- Falsies: Il Makiage Lashes No. 8
- Face: Il Makiage Mineral Baked Bronzer in Wannabe
- Il Makiage Mineral Baked Blush in Toxic
- Lips: Il Makiage Matte Lip Creme in Matte Lord
See the full list of products I used for this vampy makeup look here.
Watch My Vampy Fall Makeup Tutorial
6. Purple Smokey Eye
As I’ve stated, there’s nothing I love more than a smokey eyeshadow look, so I gave this one a bit of a purple twist.
- The Morphe 15n palette I originally used no longer exists, so a good substitute is the JCat Viva La Musical palette (use code DEBRAJENN to save money!) The good news is: I actually like the J.Cat eyeshadow formula wayyy better than Morphe’s — it’s so blendable and pigmented. I also used the Viva La Musical palette for my Sarah Sanderson makeup look!
Watch My Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial
7. Olive Green Eyeshadow Look
Olive juice you too.
- Butter London Natural Goddess Eyeshadow Palette
See the full list of products I used in this green makeup here.
Watch My Olive Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
8. Fall Bronze Makeup Look
I had just gotten my hair extensions trimmed and placed so I couldn’t let the hair go to waste… I just had to do a makeup look to go along with it and this is what I came up with! Whaddaya think?
- Eyeshadow: ABH Prism palette
- Glitter: J.Cat glitter in Gold Road (use my J.Cat discount code DEBRAJENN)
- Lips: Colourpop lippie stix in Goldie
- Tarte shape tape in Light
- Blush: OFRA blush in Winter Rose Glow
- Hair: Bellami Hair Extensions
See full list of products used in this fall makeup look here.
9. Emerald Green Eyeshadow
Emerald green and brown eyes go together like ama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong (any Grease fans out there?). I really need to do more green eyeshadow looks, but I keep forgetting green exists. Whoops!
- Eyeshadow: iluvsarahii’s ColourPop palette was limited edition, but the J.Cat Picturesque Crush palette has all the colors you need (and a better formula TBH) use code DEBRAJENN to save monies, honies!
- Lips: Colourpop lippie pencil in BFF
- Colourpop creme lux lipstick in Quickie (this color is one of my faves, but it was discontinued *weeps gently* luckily, the color Dream Date is a good dupe)
- Blush: Ofra Cosmetics Winter Rose Glow
See full list of products used in this emerald green eyeshadow look here.
10. Bronze Eyeshadow Goals
Orange you glad I’ve got this bronze makeup look on the list?
- Eyeshadow: Morphe 35G Bronze Goals Artistry Palette
- Waterline Eyeliner: NYX Slide-On Eye Pencil in Golden Bronze
- Lips: OFRA’s Fifth Ave lipstick no longer exists, but Jeffree Star’s First Class liquid lipstick is the perfect metallic gold lipstick
- Colourpop Lippie Pencil in BFF 2
See full list of products used in this bronze makeup look here.
11. Easy Fall Makeup Look
- Il Makiage Eyeshadow Quad in The Real Deal
- Il Makiage Inkliner in Black
- Il Makiage Mineral Baked Bronzer in Wannabe
- Il Makiage Mineral Baked Blush in Toxic
- Il Makiage Loose Powder Mineral Shimmer in Satin
- Il Makiage Matte Lip Creme in Matte Lord
See full list of products used in this easy fall makeup look here.
Watch My Easy Fall Makeup Tutorial
12. Warm Tones with Red Eyeliner
13. Berry Tones Eyeshadow with Purple Eyeliner
Watch My Berry Tones Fall Makeup Tutorial
14. More Berry Good Makeup
15. Gold Glitter Tears
More Wearable Makeup Looks:
- Orange & Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Black Smokey Eye Tutorial for Hooded Eyes
- Sunset Cut Crease Eyeshadow Tutorial
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you choose to purchase. If you feel comfortable, purchasing products through these links greatly helps me out as I work really hard to make high quality, fun content for you guys to enjoy.