Well, ladies and gents, the April BoxyCharm did not disappoint! I was really sick when I got my box, but I still wanted to get a video up for you guys, so I filmed my video (while running a fever, I might add ???♀️), and my sister, Linda, did my voiceover for me… and she did a pretty crap job, if I may be so blunt ??
The products I got in my April 2019 BoxyCharm include:
- PÜR Festival Palette (with a sample of PÜR Get a Grip eyeshadow primer)
- Luxie Summer Daze brush set (with a Luxie 512 contour brush, Luxie 209 large shader brush, and Luxie 245 small shader brush)
- Artist Couture diamond glow powder in Summer Haze
- Butter London Power Up mascara
- Beauty For Real Finish Line liquid eyeliner.
The PUR Festival palette is absolutely beautiful, with richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows, and the Beauty For Real liquid eyeliner is literally my new favorite eyeliner — it makes it SO EASY to create a beautifl winged eyeliner look. I already own an Artist Couture diamond glow powder, so I wasn’t surprised that I loved it, and the same goes for the Butter London mascara. What did you guys think of this month’s BoxyCharm?
Watch My PÜR Festival Palette Tutorial & April BoxyCharm Unboxing:
If you liked this PUR Festival palette tutorial and April 2019 BoxyCharm unboxing/try-on, I hope you’ll subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Instagram, so you can keep up with my latest makeup looks and tutorials!