You want a Cleopatra makeup tutorial? I’ll give you a Cleopatra makeup tutorial!
I liked this look so much, I did it two years in a row! Kinda crazy tbh, but when I first started my makeup page, I wasn’t filming tutorials (in all honesty, I had no business filming tutorials yet anyways since I didn’t really know what I was doing ?), so I wanted to do it again so I could film a tutorial on it. Think you can guess which version in the picture above was from the more recent year?
Follow me on Instagram: @debra_jenn
Cleopatra Costume Makeup: It’s All About the Eyes
For this Cleopatra Halloween costume, it’s really all about the eye makeup. The costume and accessories are gonna pull it all together, but without a dramatic, winged eyeshadow look, you’re really just wearing a costume — the makeup makes the lewk, ya feel me?
And does anything say Queen of the Nile more than blue eyeshadow? Methinks not, m’lady. Methinks not.
Follow me on TikTok: @Debra_Jenn
I’ll include the makeup tutorial at the very end of this post and link everything I used to create my Cleopatra makeup look, plus all of the Halloween costume accessories so you can recreate the exact lewk if you wanna ? (Remember to tag me on IG if you do so I can repost you to my stories! @Debra_Jenn)
Jump to my Cleopatra makeup tutorial below
Products Used in My Cleopatra Makeup Look:
- Alamar Cometics Reina del Caribe Vol. 1 Palette
- Black Gel Liner
- MAC Carbon Black Eyeshadow
- Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art in Green Glimmer
- J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Powder in Winter Icicle — use code DEBRAJENN to save 10%
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter Base
- See full list of products used here
Snag My Cleopatra Halloween Costume & Accessories:
Shop my Amazon store for my favorite skincare, costumes, home organization & more!
Watch My Cleopatra Eye Makeup Tutorial
Check out my Cleopatra makeup tutorial below and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re there! In this tutorial, I give super in-depth instructions on exactly how I achieved this very dramatic winged eyeshadow look. TBH I love this eyeshadow, and would rock it whether or not I was rocking a Cleopatra costume! You can also use the same techniques with different colors to switch up the look.
Like my Facebook page for live tutorials: Debra Jenn
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
And this was the aftermath of my Cleopatra Halloween costume! Lookin’ cute, Debs. Lookin’ reeeeeal cute ?
More Halloween Makeup Looks:
- Alice in Wonderland Halloween Costumes
- Easy Halloween Makeup Looks
- Scary Halloween Costume Makeup Ideas
* Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you choose to purchase. If you feel comfortable, purchasing products through these links greatly helps me out as I work really hard to make high quality, fun content for you guys to enjoy.