These white Jimmy Choo bow heels have become a wedding staple, and it’s not hard to see why… they’re freaking STUNNING and sure do make a statement! I personally love the idea of pairing them with your rehearsal dinner dress, or mayhaps your reception dress. IMO, a nice midi-length or white mini dress would really give these shoes the spotlight they deserve.
Table of Contents:
- Jimmy Choo Wedding Shoes Blues
- Get the Jimmy Choo Bow Heels Closed Toe Look for Less
- Get the Jimmy Choo Strappy Sandal Look for Less
- The Real Jimmy Choo Aveline 100
- More Affordable Wedding Shoes
Follow me on TikTok: @Debra_Jenn
Jimmy Choo Wedding Shoes Blues
Anywhozies, back to the Jimmy Choo bow heels (aka the Averly 100 and Aveline 100), there’s just one problem with ’em… they’re spendy as a mutha! So if you don’t have $1,695 (+ tax!) to drop on your wedding shoes, or if you just feel like splurging on other areas of your wedding instead, I’ve found some perfect options so my save-savvy sistas can get the Jimmy Choo bow heels look for less.
I’ll link everything below so you can grab the same items, if you love ’em as much as I do!
Follow me on Instagram: @debra_jenn
Get the Jimmy Choo Bow Heels Look for Less
Tell me these don’t look almost as good as the original Averly 100! The only difference I can see is there aren’t rhinestones (so if you don’t like rhinestones, you’re in luck!). And hey, when you’re saving over $1600, I think we can sacrifice a bit of bling.
Here’s the link to the cheap wedding shoes — if you like ’em, buying them through my link really helps me out as I slave over a hot stove, err… laptop to bring you quality content 😉
- There’s a Shein Jimmy Choo Bow Heels Dupe, but I also found a way better pair on Amazon and updated this post because I’m always on the hunt for the bestest stuff!
- Steve Madden also has a GORGEOUS bow heel that’s not an exact dupe, but gives the same vibe.
These bow heels also come in pink, red, and black, so they’re not just for weddings 💃🏻
Get the Jimmy Choo Aveline 100 Look for Less
If your looking for the strappy sandal version of the Jimmy Choo bow heels (the Aveline 100), I gotchu covered. Don’t say I never did nothin’ for ya!
More Wedding Shoes with Bows
The shoes below are just as good, maybe even better than the famous Jimmy Choo bow heels, and I honestly can’t decide which ones I like most, they’re all sooo good! And if you have a good eye, you’ll spot the similarities to the Mach and Mach dupes I blogged about.
Shop my Amazon store for my favorite skincare, costumes, home organization & more!
Splurge on the Real Jimmy Choo Averly 100 Heels
And if you’re Mrs. Moneybags, here’s a link to the OG Jimmy Choo wedding heels… please consider doing some charity work by buying them through my link (since you got it like that), so I can make a few dollars off the sale 🙏🏼😂
Like my Facebook page for live tutorials: Debra Jenn
More Affordable Wedding Shoes I’m Loving Right Now
If the white bow heels above aren’t your jam, here are some more luxe-looking but cheap wedding shoes with bows that I’ve totally been lusting over.
Dupe Nation: Hot-Fire Bottega Veneta Bag Dupes Under $50
Watch My Affordable Makeup Tutorial
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
More Fashion & Style Blogs:
* Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you choose to purchase. If you feel comfortable, purchasing products through these links greatly helps me out as I work really hard to make high quality, fun content for you guys to enjoy.