Calling all Hocus Pocus fans! Have I got the cosplay makeup tutorial for you: Winnie Sanderson. And if you aren’t a Hocus Pocus fan… welp, you better watch my Winifred Sanderson makeup tutorial anyways, or I’ll cast a spell on you!
Table of Contents:
- Winifred Sanderson Cosplay
- Winnie’s Wig is Snatched!
- My Winifred Sanderson Makeup
- Shop My Hocus Pocus Costume & Accessories
- Winifred Sanderson Makeup Tutorial
- Watch My Hocus Pocus TikTok
See More: Cosplay Makeup Ideas
Winifred Sanderson Cosplay: The Best ‘Hocus Pocus’ Witch?
I put a spell on you, and now, you’re mine!
This was one of the most fun makeup tutorials I’ve filmed in a hot minute, y’all! Winnie Sanderson is such a fun character to play and quite frankly, I am ready for my Oscar. In a past life, I really did want to be an actress, so maybe that’s the real reason I make YouTube videos now… anything to be in front of a camera, amirite? I keep telling my boyfriend that I’m gonna start auditioning for Disney Channel roles, because you don’t really even have to be *good* to book those gigs. (No offense to Hannah Montana.) I am certain that I could be at least as bad as all them Disney Channel peeps 😂
Lol but seriously, I want to do more cosplay character makeup looks that are as fun as this Sanderson sister, so if you’ve got any ideas, let a hoe know in the comments below.
For this look, you will need to know how to cover your eyebrows with concealer, so I gave a quick run-down on exactly how to do that. Once your brows are blocked, it’s a super easy look — just contour your face to look all ugly, add some circle blush to your cheeks, and draw on those classic Winifred Sanderson lips.
The Famous Winnie Sanderson Wig
To pull off this costume, you’re also def gonna need Winnie’s wig (unless you have naturally red hair that you can curl and toss up in buns), plus her green dress, and it helps to have her spell book and maybe even a cat figurine (Thackery Binx, anyone?), so she’s not really a great last-minute Halloween costume idea, but if you plan ahead, she’s def a crowd pleaser!
Follow me on TikTok: @Debra_Jenn
I’ll include the makeup tutorial at the very end of this post and link everything I used to create this Sanderson sister cosplay, including all of the costume accessories so you can recreate the exact lewk if you wanna 😉 (Remember to tag me on IG if you do so I can repost you to my stories! @Debra_Jenn)
Follow me on Instagram: @debra_jenn
How I Created My Winifred Sanderson Makeup Look
Products Used in my Winifred Sanderson Makeup Look:
- Pros Aide Cream to glue my eyebrows down
- Ben Nye Super White Powder to set the brows
- NYX Color Correcting Concealer Palette to conceal my brows
- MAC Coral Reef Eyeshadow to set the orange color corrector
- Benefit Cream Concealer because you can only use a cream concealer when covering your eyebrows
- Maybelline Superstay Foundation shade 110 (I wanted my foundation to be as light as possible but this is lowkey my usual winter shade lol)
- KVD Beauty Shade & Light Palette to heavily contour some ugliness onto my face
- JCat Dia and Noche Palette (use code DEBRAJENN) — for the heavy blush
- JCat Mask Proof Red Lipstick (use code DEBRAJENN) to create Winnie’s dramatic lip shape
See the full list of products I used in this Winifred Sanderson costume here.
Shop My ‘Hocus Pocus’ Costume & Accessories
If you want to be Winnie for All Hallows Eve this year, here are the exact Halloween costume and accessories I used to create this spell-binding look.
Shop my Amazon store for my favorite skincare, costumes, home organization & more!
Watch My Winifred Sanderson Makeup Tutorial
Check out my Winifred Sanderson makeup tutorial below and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re there! This was the most fun I’ve had recording a makeup tutorial possibly ever, so I hope you have just as much fun watching it.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Like my Facebook page for live tutorials: Debra Jenn
And Now for a Fun Lil ‘Hocus Pocus’ TikTok
My first Halloween costume of 2021 is here! ##tiktokhalloween ##halloweenmakeup ##winifredsanderson ##winifredsandersoncosplay ##winniesanderson ##winifredsandersonmakeup ##hocuspocus ##hocuspocuscosplay♬ hocus pocus I put a spell on you – Sarah Stull
More Halloween Makeup Looks:
* Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you choose to purchase. If you feel comfortable, purchasing products through these links greatly helps me out as I work really hard to make high quality, fun content for you guys to enjoy.